Students must meet the following requirements:
- High school students must be seniors and 18 years old within 120 days of completing the course
- Adult students must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Program Prerequisite: Completion of Emergency Medical Technician Program or License
Students must submit the required documentation
- A copy of current driver's license
- Proof of current CPR certification
- Davis Tech signed conset form
— Program Prerequisite: Completion of Emergency Medical Technician Program or License —
Certifications & Credentials
Davis Technical College Credentials
- Davis Technical College Certificate of Program Completion
- National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians - AEMT Certification
The following academic agreements are available to students in the Advanced Emergency Medical Technician program. In order to receive credit for course work included in these agreements, you must provide a transcript to the receiving institution.
Please be aware that some agreements require you to complete the entire program before they will transfer credit. Please contact your instructor at Davis Tech if you have questions.
*NOTE: Textbook and material costs are based on Davis Tech’s bookstore prices at the time of publication and are subject to change. There are no charges associated with personal data collection and processes or verification of student identity.
**High School Students: High school students are exempt from student tuition and fees. While high school students are not required to purchase textbooks, they are required to purchase personal and consumable learning resources and materials.