This program is open to qualified high school and adult students who meet the following program requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (adult students only).
- Complete program placement assessments as noted below.
Placement Assessment Requirements (Download/Print Assessment Requirements)
- READING REQUIREMENTS
- Accuplacer Next Generation Reading Score: 245 - 300
- MATH REQUIREMENTS
- Accuplacer Next Generation Math (Arithmetic) Score: 250 - 300
- KEYBOARDING REQUIREMENTS
- 30 wpm
Certifications & Credentials
Davis Technical College Credentials
- Davis Technical College Certificate of Program Completion
- Cisco Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices 1 v3.0 (Exam 100-105 ICND1)
- Cisco Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices 2 v3.0 (Exam 200-105 ICND2)
- Cisco Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated v3.0 (Exam 200-125 CCNA)
- CompTIA A+ Essentials 2019 (Exam 220-1001)
- CompTIA A+ Practical Application 2019 (Exam 220-1002)
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials: Exam CLO-001
- CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ CLO-002
- CompTIA IFT+ FCO-U61 (IT Fundamentals FCO-U61)
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals FC0-U61
- CompTIA Network+ 2018 (N10-007)
- CompTIA Project+ (PKO-003)
- CompTIA Project+ (PKO-004)
- CompTIA Security+ (SYO-501)
- MTA Network Fundamentals (Exam 98-366)
- MTA Security Fundamentals (Exam 98-367)
- MTA: Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Database Administration Fundamentals (Exam 98-364)
- MTA: Windows Server Administration Fundamentals (Exam 98-365)
The following academic agreements are available to students in the Cybersecurity program. In order to receive credit for course work included in these agreements, you must provide a transcript to the receiving institution.
Please be aware that some agreements require you to complete the entire program before they will transfer credit. Please contact your instructor at Davis Tech if you have questions.
This program is eligible to transfer credits towards an AAS degree to the following institutions:
- Weber State University
- Utah State University
- Southern Utah University
- Utah Valley University
- Ensign Business College
- Dixie State University
*NOTE: Textbook and material costs are based on Davis Tech’s bookstore prices at the time of publication and are subject to change. There are no charges associated with personal data collection and processes or verification of student identity.
**High School Students: High school students are exempt from student tuition and fees. While high school students are not required to purchase textbooks, they are required to purchase personal and consumable learning resources and materials.