Davis Tech Mission Statement
- OUR MISSION
- We are a trusted learning community embracing technical education to promote student development and economic growth.
- OUR VISION
- Davis Tech will be an innovative leader in delivering exceptional technical training that supports economic development
- Opportunity - We provide cost-effective training, flexible scheduling, and support systems to foster student success.
- Partnership - We engage industry, educational, and community partners to provide shared opportunities for all.
- Innovation - We cultivate an environment in which new ideas, creative thinking, and imagination can thrive.
- Excellence - We promote quality and high performance through our commitment to responsible and informed decisions.
- Commitment to Community - We embrace a culture of inclusiveness, community involvement, and service.
UTAH SYSTEM OF TECHNICAL COLLEGES (UTech)
- The mission of the Utah System of Technical Colleges (UTech) is to meet the needs of Utah’s employers for technically skilled workers by providing market-driven technical education to both secondary and adult students.
- UTech will be recognized as a world-class provider of technically skilled workers needed for the 21st century workforce.
- GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Through it's campuses, UTech prepares students to enter, re-enter, upgrade or advance in the workplace, which contributes to economic development and improves the quality of life for Utah citizens. The UTech mission is accomplished through competency-based education and training programs, which may be long-term, short-term, apprenticeship, or custom-designed for individual employer needs. Most of the programs are offered in a flexible open-entry format.