School of Business & IT
School of Construction
School of Health Professions
School of Manufacturing
School of Service Professions
School of Transportation
Request a Tour!
This program will offer students the opportunity to learn valuable skills in the field of phlebotomy. Students in the program will receive training in necessary aspects of the phlebotomist’s world such as the healthcare system, medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, and pathological conditions in relation to the clinical laboratory. Students in the program will study body systems, laboratory testing, specimen collection, infection control, and safety. In addition, requisitioning, transporting, processing, and quality assurance will also be covered. Important skills like venipunctures and other hands-on learning will also introduce students to this exciting profession.
Adult College Admission Fee
Student Tuition and Fees
Estimated Books and Materials *
Certificate Processing Fee
Paid upon program completion
* NOTE: Textbook and material costs are based on Davis Tech’s bookstore prices at the time of publication and are subject to change. There are no charges associated with personal data collection and processes or verification of student identity.
- Davis Technical College Credentials
- Davis Technical College Certificate of Program Completion
- Placement Rates
No Data - New Program
NOTE: Placement data is represented as reported to the Council on Occupational Education in the most recent annual report.
- Utah Job Outlook and Work Requirements
- Verify you meet program Admissions Requirements
- Complete the Davis Tech Admissions Application and New Student Orientation
- Pay the $45.00 fee to the cashier in Student Services
- Take the admissions assessment in the Davis Tech Assessment Center in Student Services
- Meet with an Enrollment Technician in Student Services
- Begin class