This program is open to qualified high school and adult students who meet the following program requirements:
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (adult students only).
- Complete program placement assessments as noted below.
Placement Assessment Requirements (Download/Print Assessment Requirements)
- READING REQUIREMENTS
- Accuplacer Next Generation Reading Score: 237 - 300
- MATH REQUIREMENTS
- Accuplacer Next Generation Math (Arithmetic) Score: 250 - 300
Certifications & Credentials
Davis Technical College Credentials
- Davis Technical College Certificate of Program Completion
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) - Visual Communication using Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) - Visual Communication using Adobe InDesign CC
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) - Visual Communication using Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) - Visual Communication using Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) CC 2015 - Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) CC 2015 - Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) CC 2015 - Photoshop
- Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) CC 2015 - Premiere Pro
Utah State Board of Education CTE Skill Certificate (High School Students Only)
- 3D Graphics
- Design and Visual Communications
- Digital Media IA
- Introduction to Graphic Communications
- Web Development 1A
The following academic agreements are available to students in the Web and Graphic Design program. In order to receive credit for course work included in these agreements, you must provide a transcript to the receiving institution.
Please be aware that some agreements require you to complete the entire program before they will transfer credit. Please contact your instructor at Davis Tech if you have questions.
This program is eligible to transfer credits towards an AAS degree to the following institutions:
*NOTE: Textbook and material costs are based on Davis Tech’s bookstore prices at the time of publication and are subject to change. There are no charges associated with personal data collection and processes or verification of student identity.
**High School Students: High school students are exempt from student tuition and fees. While high school students are not required to purchase textbooks, they are required to purchase personal and consumable learning resources and materials.